Aielaman'Shan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheel of Time's The Old Tongue - It means: Dedicated Dragon Lord/s

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Spy reports master list here
RIP Iris.
35 days, 9 hours.
Chat

Recruitment Application Form 1.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M'hael Aramel
Admin
M'hael Aramel

Recruitment Application Form 1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Application Form 1.0   Recruitment Application Form 1.0 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 am

Requirements:
70m+ power.
Some exceptions if you can convince us you can contribute just as much as another player

Active at least once every 5 days.
Every day would be preferred

You are polite to other members.
Read here for more info.

*In Game Name:
*Power Level:
*Planets:
*Where are you from/Timezone:
*Member of Time World since..:
*What galaxy are you in currently?:
*Why do you want to join?:
*How did you find out about us?:
Do you have any blue or purple heroes? How many?:
Do you/plan to spend money on this game?:
Do you have any skills?:
What's the lowest War stat on your combat heroes?:
What's your average War between your 5 combat heroes?:
Anything else you would like to add [including interests/hobbies!]:

To keep the privacy of the applicants, we will be moving posts to an officer's section to review it. Please do not post twice.

*'s are a MUST, but as mentioned earlier, the more information you can provide us about yourself, the better! The whole point of the application form is for us to get a sense of who you are before your probationary period.

As of the Pillar War update, recruits will be subject to a probationary period of 48 hours before the final decision is made. This time is for you to use to meet with other players in the galaxy so we can all see if Aielaman'Shan is the right place for you! Contributions to the guild in any way during this time [be it forums, chat, or ore donations] are a plus!

If we are near full capacity, please bear with us as we work to find a solution. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you understand if it takes time for us to get back to you. Thank you.

Cheers,
--Zhan
Vice, Aielaman'Shan (Galaxy 18)

Last edited by M'hael Aramel on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:22 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://aielamanshan.forumotion.com
Jennisis
Head Secretary
Jennisis

PostSubject: Sample Application   Recruitment Application Form 1.0 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:43 am

Name: Jenna
Kongregate name: Jennisis13
*In Game Name: Jennisis13
*Power Level: 43m
*Planets: 3
*Where are you from/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time [Server + 3]
*Member of Time World since..: January 9th, 2012
*What galaxy are you in currently?: Number of the Beast Gal666
*Why do you want to join?: People in my galaxy lack ambition and don't care much for the game/I'm looking for other people as active as I am/I'm looking for a galaxy that can benefit me as much as I can benefit them.
*How did you find out about us?: Linked to your guide/Chatted with _____ in Kong Chat/You guys have been farming me
Do you have any blue or purple heroes? How many?: Two blues/One purple/Rest green
Do you/plan to spend money on this game?: Nope; enough bills to pay as it is/Yes! Can't stop!
Do you have any skill books?: Yes, saving for purple tech hero
What's the lowest War stat on your combat heroes?: War stats 86/92/95/110/115, Command stats 130/135/140/145/190 [All including typical equips]
Anything else you would like to add [including interests/hobbies!]: I enjoy gaming [obviously], reading [mostly SF but mystery or sometimes fantasy is good too], I also enjoy a number of sports including tennis, archery, football [not pansy-ass American hand-egg but proper European football], and swimming. My power may be low, but just you watch as I grow and start dominating your galaxy from the inside out!

Please note this is an example/joke application. lol!
--Zhan
Back to top Go down
Waleedas

PostSubject: mi2os2 sent me   Recruitment Application Form 1.0 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Name: Waleed
Kongregate name: Waleedash
*In Game Name: Waleedash
*Power Level: 38M
*Planets: 3
*Where are you from/Timezone: MN, Central time zone [GMT -6]
*Member of Time World since..: March, 2012
*What galaxy are you in currently?: Yours Razz
*Why do you want to join?: Well, I'd like to do gems. I dont know much else about the game, but i'm interested in finding out and moving up
*How did you find out about us?: mi2os2 messaged me about doing gems then when i asked him if i could stay in his galaxy he said no, and gave me the PW to your galaxy and told me to tell you he sent me.
Do you have any blue or purple heroes? How many?: 2 blues
Do you/plan to spend money on this game?: No
Do you have any skills?: 1 crit
What's the lowest War stat on your combat heroes?: 100ish
What's your average War between your 5 combat heroes?: 110ish
Anything else you would like to add [including interests/hobbies!]: I also play dream world. Im in the MFU guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application Form 1.0   Recruitment Application Form 1.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Application Form 1.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aielaman'Shan :: Public :: Recruiting!-
Jump to: